It has never been more important to speak up and take action to prevent sexual violence. Learn what to say and how to safely and effectively intervene to prevent SV and eliminate rape culture in your community!
Become a liftUPlift Certified Sexual Violence Prevention Ally through this two-hour training, which covers:
- Myths vs. realities + state and federal laws about sexual violence
- Early warning signs and red flags
- What you can do to prevent SV as a peer, parent, or bystander
- What you can say to eliminate rape culture and challenge so called "locker room talk"
- How to spread awareness and empower others in your community to speak up and intervene
This training is open to all communities members, regardless of gender, and it is designed for ages 16+.
Participants will also receive a downloadable digital copy of the training materials, so you can share what you learned with your family, friends, coworkers and community.